hello.
The weather has been getting nice and chilly here. It's sad to say that I am leaving tomorrow though. Yea, I know it seems weird only posting a day before flying back to Singapura, but I guess I kinda wanted to write blogpost on Aussie soil (cheap thrills mate!)

Aw man, I love Sydney. The whole country seems really laid back and kinda lazy. But it's all good though. I enjoyed the good company and dramatic sceneries very much. Australia has got the most beautiful sunsets I ever seen; the evening ferry ride from manly has got to be the best - wind in my hair, watching the salmon skies melting into the sea, crisp city lights glistening in the background and those occasional seagulls hovering above our heads. Jean and Jess have been great tour guides. Not to forget, Aunt Penny and her warm family. :)
So the place I have been staying in is pretty much of a dump (sorry yani and friends) , well it was a dump until my obsessive 'housewife' cleaning habits came in and boom. I could tell friend was pretty shocked to see his room vacuumed, bed made, clothes folded, desk clean, groceries stocked, dishes cleaned, trashed put out.. etc. Yea, I know I'm good.
This trip has helped me learn many things; about people, about myself. You could say on several days, the feelings and thoughts in my head were pretty intense. Haha, but I shan't enter into that area. Dear pals in singapore, international online fans everywhere, I shall see you soon. I miss you Sohs, 5ki, Mickel, Shroberteer, Adeee*, Spooners, DaMei and other etc etc friends. See you!! (Can't wait to have proper chilli and curry and laska and roti prata and chicken rice.)
Cheers mate!

<< Home